Anyone making an annual contribution for priority seating, gifts, endowments, Wildcat scholarship fund, Sport Specific Giving or capital projects automatically becomes a member of the Wildcat Club if the total is $100 or more and is entitled to a variety of Annual Giving Level benefits.
These Benefits Include:
• A tax deduction
• Priority for single game, away game, and post-season tickets
• Access to parking, pre-game receptions, and special events
• Opportunities to travel with the football and/or men’s basketball teams to away games
• And many more...
Priority Points Benefit Chart
In 1990, the Wildcat Club Priority Point System was created to supplement the priority seating program and to reward loyal Wildcat fans for years of season ticket purchases and contributions to the Arizona Athletics.
As of January 15, 2016
The Priority Point System Is Used To Determine:
• All post-season ticket assignments including quantity and location (must be current Wildcat Club member or current season ticket holder in corresponding sport)
• Single-game tickets for away football and Men’s Basketball games (must be current Wildcat Club member or current season ticket holder in corresponding sport)
• Luncheon and banquet seating
• Season ticket upgrades for current members during the renewal process in Football, Women's Basketball and Softball (based upon availability)
• Season ticket upgrades for current members (based upon availability). Preferential seating will be given to donors who contribute to Capital Projects
• Men's Basketball season tickets upgrades within the same priority area. (example: A donor wishes to improve their "C" area seats within the same section, or move to a different "C" area section)
New Men's Basketball seats in McKale Center may be assigned to only those donors who contribute to Capital Projects. Men's Basketball seating upgrades to higher priority area may be based on gifts to support Capital Projects.
POINTS ARE AWARDED ACCORDINGLY
• 2 POINTS for every year a season ticket holder (Football beginning in 1946, Men's Basketball beginning 1972, Women's Basketball, Baseball, Softball, and Volleyball)
• 2 POINTS for every year of charitable giving (non-priority seating)
• 1 POINT for every year of priority seating contributions
• 2 POINTS for every $100 of charitable gifts since 1985 (non-priority seating)
• 1 POINT for every $100 given for the purchase of priority seating
• 1 POINT for every $100 given for the purchase of a Skybox/Loge/Super Suite seat (excluding season ticket, parking and food costs)
• 1/4 POINT for every $100 given for a corporate sponsorship package
• 2 POINTS for every $100 of accumulated cash value on a whole-life insurance policy (Since 1990)
• 2 POINTS for $100 of a charitable remainder trust/gift annuity, after calculating the Charitable Deduction according to IRS guidelines. Other planned gift points are awarded on a case-by-case basis
• 10 POINTS for lettering in a varsity sport at the University of Arizona (additional 10 points if spouse is an Arizona letterwinner)
• 5 POINTS for University of Arizona Alumnus/Alumnae (additional 5 points if spouse is an Arizona Alumus)
• 5 POINTS for University of Arizona President’s Club membership (maximum of 5 points per membership)
Please note that priority points are non-transferable.